Quick Pickles from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Kirby cucumbers sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) pickling spice
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- a few sprigs of dill
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Toss sliced cucumbers with 2 tablespoons coarse salt. Chill 1 hour. Rinse and drain. Combine water and white vinegar, pickling spice, 2 teaspoons salt, garlic, dill and sugar. Stir to dissolve. Add cukes and chill in a quart container overnight, or up to a month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Pickles from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables