Quick Pickled Asian Vegetables
From America's Test Kitchen
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 whole(s) carrots peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) English cucumber peeled, thinly sliced
- Microwave vinegar and chili sauce until bubbly, about 1 minutes. Toss hot vinegar mixture with vegetables, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Pickled Asian Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables