- 2 (15.25 oz.) cans pears in heavy syrup, drained and patted dry
- 4 gingersnap cookies, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- calories 366
- fat 12 g
- satfat 12 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 68 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- sodium 63 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop pears and divide among four small ovenproof dishes.
Stir together chopped gingersnap cookies, walnuts and brown sugar in a medium bowl and spoon over pears. Dot cookies with butter. Bake until topping has browned and pears are bubbling, about 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.