Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl, blending well.
- Roll cookie dough into 3/4-inch balls, and place on lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Lightly press cookies with a fork.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance