- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
- 1 3/4 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed and diced (about 12 ounces)
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups vanilla fat-free, no-sugar-added ice cream
- calories 242
- fat 7.0 g
- satfat 3.0 g
- protein 3.4 g
- carbohydrate 42.8 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 137 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 1.5 g
- calcium 64 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Unfold dough, and cut into 8 wedges; place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and, if desired, allspice, in a large saucepan. Add peaches, stirring well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick and sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in raspberries and vanilla. Let stand 15 minutes. Top each pastry wedge with 1/4 cup fruit mixture and 1/4 cup ice cream.