Quick Parsley-Spinach Salad
Hyperspeed this super-seimple Quick Parsley-Spinach Salad by using pre-washed bagged baby spinach.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 212mg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl. Add spinach and parsley; toss to coat. Top with pistachios.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note