Quick, easy and unbelievably tasty. Got the thumbs up from two very picky guys!!!
Quick Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 403
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 11.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Protein: 42.2g
- Carbohydrate: 14.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 498mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1. Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to an even thickness (about 1/2-inch), using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, juice, and chile paste in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard the marinade.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Place panko in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken evenly in panko. Add half of chicken to pan; saute 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Wipe pan clean with paper towels. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and chicken.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes