- 1 10-ounce box couscous
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 15-ounce can diced peaches or peach slices, drained
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
- calories 284
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fat 10 g
- satfat 3 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- sodium 337 mg
- carbohydrate 29 g
- fiber 2 g
- sugars 11 g
- protein 20 g
How to Make It
Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Add the sugar, nutmeg, vinegar, and orange juice and bring to a simmer. Add the peaches and continue to simmer until the liquid has reduced slightly, about 5 minutes.
Divide the couscous and chicken among individual bowls, top with the peach sauce, and sprinkle with the parsley (if using).