Quick Mocha Latte
We caught Associate Foods Editor Mary Allen Perry at the coffeepot making this special afternoon "de-stress-her."
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Southern Living
- 1 (0.71-oz.) envelope instant cocoa mix
- 2/3 cup hot strong-brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup milk
- Toppings: whipped topping, crushed chocolate-covered espresso beans
- 1. Pour instant cocoa mix into a large mug. Stir in hot coffee.
- 2. Microwave milk in a glass measuring cup at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot. Stir into cocoa mixture. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This