This was a really great side dish. I made it with the steak w/ lemon-herb pesto & spinach salad recipe and was running late one night so I threw the directions at hubby and asked him to put the side together. He was done before I could put the simple salad together and we both loved it. I will definitely let him make this one again! :)
Quick Mashed Potatoes
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 206mg
- 2 cups frozen mashed potatoes (such as Ore Ida Steam n' Mash)
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place frozen mashed potatoes in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in milk, chives, butter, and pepper.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note