Quick Marinara Sauce from Skinnytaste.com
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 28 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until golden, being careful not to burn.
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and bay leaf. Stir and reduce heat to low. Cover and let simmer about 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add fresh basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinderangel17 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Marinara Sauce from Skinnytaste.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments