Quick Hummus Dip
We freshened plain hummus dip from the deli by adding simple, on-hand ingredients. Serve as a dip with pieces of pita bread, red bell peppers, or pepperoncini salad peppers. You can also use as a spread for a pita sandwich.
More From Southern Living
- 2 (8-ounce) containers prepared hummus
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve or up to 1 week. Drizzle with olive oil just before serving, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note