I loved the contrast of the honey and vinegar. I will make this again!
Quick Honey Carrots
These carrots make a quick and easy side to a weeknight meal.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (1-lb.) bag baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Toss together all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note