Quick Greek Fish in Foil
Seal in tons of flavor by baking fish and veggies in a foil packet. It's a complete meal with no mess.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 320
- Calories from fat: 55%
- Fat: 19.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 7.5g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 231mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) slices lemon (about 1 lemon)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Cut 4 (18 x 12-inch) rectangles of foil. Place 1 fillet on each sheet.
- 3. Sprinkle each fillet evenly with Greek seasoning and garlic powder. Layer lemon slices and next 5 ingredients evenly over fillets. Drizzle each fillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Fold foil in half over each fillet to form a packet; crimp edges to tightly seal. Place foil packets on a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 450° for 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from foil; transfer to plates. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note