- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) slices lemon (about 1 lemon)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- calories 320
- caloriesfromfat 55 %
- fat 19.7 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- protein 28 g
- carbohydrate 7.5 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 231 mg
- calcium 43 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Cut 4 (18 x 12-inch) rectangles of foil. Place 1 fillet on each sheet.
Sprinkle each fillet evenly with Greek seasoning and garlic powder. Layer lemon slices and next 5 ingredients evenly over fillets. Drizzle each fillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Fold foil in half over each fillet to form a packet; crimp edges to tightly seal. Place foil packets on a baking sheet.
Bake at 450° for 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from foil; transfer to plates. Serve immediately.