- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick each
- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
How to Make It
Cook the pork in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
Stir the stock, preserves and mustard in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the rice. Return the pork to the skillet. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the rice is tender.