Quick Glazed Pork & Rice Skillet
This speedy skillet dish features browned boneless pork chops and rice simmered in a sweet and sour sauce made with Swanson® Chicken Stock, Dijon-style mustard and apricot preserves.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick each
- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- Cook the pork in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
Stir the stock, preserves and mustard in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the rice. Return the pork to the skillet. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes