More From Southern Living Cooking School
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor 20 seconds or until smooth.
- 2. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon. Discard solids. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Stir before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note