- 2 (11-ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped canned jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
How to Make It
Drain oranges; let stand on several layers of paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Snip orange slices in half using kitchen shears.
Combine pineapple and remaining 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well. Add oranges, stirring gently to combine. Spoon mixture into wide-mouth jars; seal and refrigerate. Serve as an appetizer with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to chicken, fish, or pork.