Quick Fix Asian Beef and Broccoli
I can throw together with common household items. Best made in a rice cooker with removable tray to avoid getting spices in hard to clean vegetable steamers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) frozen broccoli (or 1 bunch fresh)
- 2-3 slice(s) deli cut roast beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) grated or powdered ginger
- giant pinch(s) cilantro leaves torn in small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh or powdered garlic
- cashews or almonds chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- If using fresh broccoli, cut in small pieces. Place broccoli in steamer tray.
- Cut beef in smallish squares and add.
- Cover beef and broccoli with about half of each spice, until it smells good.
- Steam until soft. Move to serving bowl.
- Add coconut oil, vinegar, and remaining spices to taste. Stir to coat. Top with chopped nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note