Quick Fix Asian Beef and Broccoli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) frozen broccoli (or 1 bunch fresh)
- 2-3 slice(s) deli cut roast beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) grated or powdered ginger
- giant pinch(s) cilantro leaves torn in small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh or powdered garlic
- cashews or almonds chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- If using fresh broccoli, cut in small pieces. Place broccoli in steamer tray.
- Cut beef in smallish squares and add.
- Cover beef and broccoli with about half of each spice, until it smells good.
- Steam until soft. Move to serving bowl.
- Add coconut oil, vinegar, and remaining spices to taste. Stir to coat. Top with chopped nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note