- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup mixture; fold tortillas in half.
Cook tortillas in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, in batches, over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until golden brown. Serve immediately.