Quick Fiesta Dip
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen corn niblets
- 1 (12-ounce) jar thick-and-chunky mild salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby or Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips or corn chips
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain.
- Pour salsa into a 9-inch glass pieplate; stir in corn. Cover with plastic wrap; fold back a small section of wrap to allow steam to escape. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle cheese over salsa; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Fiesta Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers