- 1 can (12 oz each) evaporated milk
- 1 pkg (5.9 oz each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels, optional
- 1 can (7 oz each) Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch)
- Additional Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream and crushed candy, optional
How to Make It
Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk until well blended and mixture just begins to thicken. Stir in chocolate morsels, if desired.
Add contents of Reddi-wip can; stir gently but quickly until well blended. Pour into crust; cover.
Refrigerate 6 hours, or until set. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Garnish with additional Reddi-wip and crushed candy, if desired.