Quick & Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
Minute Rice Recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 package(s) (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cup(s) Minute white rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add water, soy sauce, sugar and vegetables; stir. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Fluff with fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick & Easy Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes