- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 medium green and/or red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (10 oz.) white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves or thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
How to Make It
Season chicken, if desired , with salt and black pepper. Melt Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Remove chicken and set aside.
Add green peppers, mushrooms and onion to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Stir in Pasta Sauce and oregano and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook time: 25 Minute(s)