Very easy to make and love the healthy ingredients. Office enjoyed them as they went quickly. Definitely a recipe to keep!
Quick and Easy Banana-Oat Muffins
Leftover muffins can be frozen for up to two weeks.
Yield: Makes 9 muffins (serving size: 1 muffin)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 152
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 178mg
- Calcium: 85mg
- 2 mashed ripe bananas (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white whole-wheat flour (such as King Arthur) or whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2. Combine bananas and next 4 ingredients (through vanilla) in a medium bowl; mix well, and set aside.
- 3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife. Whisk together flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a small bowl.
- 4. Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until they are just combined.
- 5. Spray 9 muffin cups with cooking spray (or use paper liners), and spoon 1/3 cup batter into each cup (cups will be full).
- 6. Bake 16 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads