Quick Doughnuts and Doughnut Holes
Yield: 10 doughnuts and 10 doughnut holes
- 1 (11-ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Chocolate Glaze (optional)
- Separate biscuits, and place them on a flat surface.
- Cut a hole from center of each biscuit with an apple corer, reserving dough balls.
- Pour oil into a Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Fry doughnuts, in batches, 30 seconds on each side or until golden. Repeat procedure with dough balls. Remove with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll doughnuts and doughnut holes evenly in sugar mixture, or, if desired, dip in Chocolate Glaze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads