Quick Dark Fudge
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate melted
- 1/4 cup(s) + 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler. Mix together egg and milk. Stir in sugar. Stir in chocolate mixture. Add vanilla and fold in nuts. Butter foil and line an 8"x 8" pan. Turn fudge into lined pan, chill until set and cut into squares. (Pecans have a lot of oil so if you skip them, use 1/2 cup butter.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceLukecart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note