When I made it, following the recipe closely, the consistency was a little runny - my sour cream may not have been as firm as some. Next time, I will have some cream cheese on hand to mix in if I get the same results. The flavor was excellent. I will definitely give this another try. It is a nice change from the usual soup mix dips.
Quick Creamy Vegetable Dip
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup drained, chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers*
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Baby carrots, celery sticks, radish slices
- Stir together first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve dip with baby carrots, celery sticks, and radish slices.
- *1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Creamy Vegetable Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers