Quick Cobb Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Quick Cobb Salad with Yogurt Dressing is ready in just 15 minutes. A rotisserie chicken from the deli aids in the preparation of this quick and easy weeknight meal.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 429
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Sodium: 1093mg
- 6 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 romaine hearts, cut crosswise into half-inch strips
- 2 cups diced cooked skinless rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon to a paper towellined plate. When bacon has cooled, crumble.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and salt.
- 3. Toss romaine with 2 Tbsp. yogurt dressing and place on a serving platter. On top of romaine, arrange chicken, tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese and bacon in rows. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes