- 6 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 romaine hearts, cut crosswise into half-inch strips
- 2 cups diced cooked skinless rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- calories 429
- fat 29 g
- satfat 10 g
- protein 35 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 102 mg
- sodium 1093 mg
How to Make It
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon to a paper towellined plate. When bacon has cooled, crumble.
In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and salt.
Toss romaine with 2 Tbsp. yogurt dressing and place on a serving platter. On top of romaine, arrange chicken, tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese and bacon in rows. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.