Quick Chive Mashed Potatoes
Frozen mashed potatoes are a near-instant option, with a better flavor and texture than boxed potato flakes.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 6 Minutes
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Sodium: 204mg
- 2 cups frozen mashed potatoes (such as Ore Ida Steam n' Mash)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat mashed potatoes according to microwave instructions. Stir in chives, crème fraîche, milk, butter, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note