- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 grilled chicken breast halves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Paprika (optional)
- Sour cream
How to Make It
Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets; brush with butter.
Bake at 400° for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine chicken, tomato, and chiles; spoon evenly onto tortillas. Top evenly with cheeses and green onions; sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake 3 to 4 more minutes or until cheeses melt. Serve with sour cream.