Quick Chicken Stir-fry
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 4 PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 (14-oz.) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chili-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups packaged matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into slices
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips; place in a shallow dish.
- 2. Whisk together chicken broth and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour half of broth mixture over chicken, reserving remaining broth mixture. Turn chicken to coat, and let stand 30 minutes.
- 3. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Add chicken to wok, and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add carrots, bell peppers, and green onions, and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Add reserved broth mixture, and cook 1 minute or until thickened. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes