Tastes much harder than it was to fix. So easy and delicious!
Quick Chicken and Dumplings
More From Southern Living
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 (7.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Separate biscuits in half, forming 2 rounds; cut each round in half. Drop biscuit pieces, 1 at a time, into boiling mixture; stir gently. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
- To lighten: Use reduced-sodium, reduced-fat cream of chicken soup; reduced-fat biscuits; and chopped, cooked chicken breast halves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This