Quick Carrot-Ginger Dressing
Soybean paste is found in the refrigerated section
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Carrots about 2 large Sliced
- 1 Shallot, small Sliced
- 1 2 inch piece fresh ginger Peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) White Miso (Soybean paste)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Rice Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Canola oil
- 1. Place the carrots, shallot, ginger, miso, vinegar, and sesame oil in a blender. Blend, scrapping down the sides as necessary, until very finely chopped, about 1 min.
- 2. Add the canola iol and blend until nearly smooth, about 30 seconds. If necessary, thin the dressing with up to 2 tbl water. THe dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Carrot-Ginger Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings