Quick Caramel Frosting
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring first 3 ingredients to boil in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat, whisking constantly, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in milk, and bring to a boil; remove from heat. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, stirring with a wooden spoon until smooth. Use immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts