Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Smart Balance Butter
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 16 ounce(s) fettuccine cooked and drained
- 2 jar(s) Ragu cheesy classic alfredo sauce
- 2 dash(es) cajun seasoning or more if you like spicier
- 1.Melt butter in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat
- 2. Add garlic and chicken
- 3. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 4. Stir Alfredo Sauce into same skillet.
- 5. Once heated, stir in fettuccine.
- 6. Let simmer for 5 minutes
- 7. Stir in Cajun Seasoning and serve.
- 8. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KrystalSyrie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note