- 1 tablespoon Smart Balance Butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces fettuccine cooked and drained
- 2 jars Ragu cheesy classic alfredo sauce
- 2 dash(es) cajun seasoning or more if you like spicier
How to Make It
Melt butter in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat
Add garlic and chicken
Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Stir Alfredo Sauce into same skillet.
Once heated, stir in fettuccine.
Let simmer for 5 minutes
Stir in Cajun Seasoning and serve.
Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs