Quick Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Large White Chicken Drained.
- 2 block(s) cream cheese
- 3 cup(s) Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded Save 1 cup for topping.
- 1/4 cup(s) Buffalo Wing Sauce Add more for hotter dip.
- 1 bottle(s) Ranch Dressing, Small
- In sauce pan on low heat mix & melt 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese and rest of ingredients except the chicken. Add chicken last. Once mixed well, put in oven proof dish, add the last cup of cheddar cheese on top and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350. Top cheese should be melted and not browned. Top with foil if browning.
- Serve with chip, crackers,celery, etc.
- We prefer frito scoops, Chicken in a Biscuit, celery, cucumbers.
- For Half Receipe:
- 1 can Chicken, 1 block Cream Cheese, 1-1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, 1/2 bottle ranch dressing and less tha 1/4 cup Wing Sauce. Save some cheddar cheese for
- topping, adjust to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LEIBER and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers