Quick Broccoli Skillet
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (16-ounce) container grape tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut grape tomatoes in half; set aside.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; stir in garlic and lemon juice, and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in broccoli; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, bell pepper, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; sauté 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables