Quick Berry Whips
You can also make this quick and easy dessert with sugar-free lemon-, orange-, or cherry-flavored gelatin.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 20
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 15mg
- Calcium: 2mg
- 1 (0.3-ounce) package sugar-free strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup low-calorie cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Prepare gelatin with 3/4 cup boiling water according to package directions using steps 1 and 2 of speed-set method and substituting cranberry juice for cold water.
- 2. Pour gelatin mixture into a blender; process 10 seconds, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add whipped topping; process 15 seconds.
- 3. Pour gelatin mixture evenly into 6 dessert glasses. Cover and chill 1 hour or until set.
- carbo rating: 2
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note