Quick Beef Stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) beef stroganoff seasoning
- 1 can(s) canned roast beef
- 1 cup(s) long grain white rice(uncooked) cooked
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles cooked
- 1. Prepare noodles or rice
- 2. Add canned roast beef to skillet
- 3. Add water according to directions on stroganoff mix.
- 4. Stir in mix and heat thoroughly
- 5. Stir in sour cream.
- served over rice or noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianeslenkamp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Beef Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes