Quick Beef Stroganoff
Photo: © Yunhee Kim
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup reserved gravy from Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef or other beef gravy
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Half of the Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef or 12 ounces roast beef, sliced 1/4 inch thick and cut into strips
- Buttered noodles, for serving
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the onion, mushrooms and thyme, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, 8 minutes. Add the gravy and bring to a boil. Stir in the sour cream. Add the beef and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve over buttered noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes