- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 10-ounce package sliced mushrooms
- 1 16-ounce package frozen pearl onions
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 10.75-ounce can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- calories 525
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 13 g
- satfat 3 g
- cholesterol 91 mg
- sodium 922 mg
- carbohydrate 42 g
- fiber 7 g
- sugars 3 g
- protein 34 g
How to Make It
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Season the steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer the steak to a bowl and set aside.
Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook until the liquid has evaporated. Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the soup and 1/4 cup water and bring to a boil. Add the steak and juices from the bowl and simmer, 2 minutes.
Divide into individual bowls and sprinkle with the parsley, if using.