Quick Banana Shake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) milk (your choice of type) chilled
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract chilled
- 1 egg (your choice of size) chilled
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar or substitute (optional)
- 1 pinch(s) fresh nutmeg
- 1 banana (your choice of size) frozen
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on highest setting until completely homogenous.
- The type of milk (cow, goat, soy, coconut) and fat content, as well as egg size, sweetener and banana size, ripeness and temperature of all effect the quality and outcome of the recipe. I usually use bananas that are extremely ripe, peel and freeze them in a vacuum sealed ziploc bags.
- Quick, delicious and nutritious. Excellent with toast for a quickie breakfast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YoPaulie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note