Easy to make and delicious! The Italian dressing gives it tons of flavor! Great make-ahead dip for parties.
Quick Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (0.6-ounce) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Process first 3 ingredients in a food processor until blended, stopping to scrape down sides. Add artichokes and cheese, pulsing 5 to 7 times or just until artichokes are coarsely chopped.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers