Quick Apple Bundles
Serve warm with butterscotch topping to complete this treat.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen spiced apples, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 (12-ounce) jar butterscotch topping, warmed
- Unfold piecrust according to package directions. Cut into fourths. Place apples evenly in center of each fourth. Pull corners over apples, pinching to seal. Place on a baking sheet; brush evenly with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with butterscotch topping.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Stouffer's Harvest Apples.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts