Quick and easy summer lunch time salad
A nice light salad to have for lunch on a hot summer day.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) lettuce Washed and Chopped
- 1 whole(s) apples Wash and cut
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes Cut into good size pieces
- 2 carrots Shredded or cut
- Wash the lettuce and cut or tare it into good size salad pieces. Then cut the apple, tomatoes, and carrots. It's best to shred the carrot but cutting will work just fine.
- Don't forget to top this off with either oil and vinegar or balsamic dressing and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLSmag and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note