Quick and Easy Shrimp Scampi
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, deveined & deshelled1
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) butteer
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat/flame until quite hot.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and carefully add the butter and olive oil. Once the butter has melted, allow it to cook until it begins to bubble, then foam. As soon as the foam subsides, add the fresh garlic and the crushed pepper flakes. Sauté for one minute, until the garlic becomes fragrant but has not yet begun to brown.
- Add the shrimp to the sauté pan add the shrimp to the pan. Carefully add the white wine and stir to evenly coat the shrimp. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer in the pan and turn the heat up to the highest setting. Allow the wine to come to a rolling boil and cook for just 2-3 minutes or until shrimp become opaque.
- Serve immediately over gluten free spaghetti or fettuccine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Katie53 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note